Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lolita meet+ New(notreally) Job

 I went to my first lolita meetup last weekend! Here's a quick story on that:
I have class on Saturday, so everyone knew I would be late. Somehow, my closest friend, who doesn't even like lolita makes it a point to go (idk why?). Anyway, the meet ends at 7, but I make it there at 5, and enjoy talking to some nice gals and try to have a good time....until...
RINGGGG
My friend, who was running extremely late, calls me, and needs me to go find her because she got a flat tire.
So, no real great time since I was only there for an hour. At least I could help my friend but I was kind of upset about that. boo.
One good thing: Swaped some Catscratch stuff for these shoes. I intended to switch to classic lolita but lmao I just fell in love with these shoes so I give up.
 The next day, my gift from Clotique arrived! This made me feel a bit better~!
I made Chloe some graphic, and she offered to make me a phone case in exchange. People who I make graphics for almost NEVER send me their end of the exchange (Jolie Petite! she didn't even!!!), so I was more than excited when I got it! She even sent me earrings and a necklace and oh my god I love it.

Here's a new vinyl I got, too (arrived sometime this week).

ON TO THE BIT ABOUT THE "JOB"
(lmao)

So since I have like no friends and I am so bored at school, I figured I would get a job since my shop really doesn't help me. There's a stip club a mile away so I applied as a waitress and I got a call the same day for an interview.
Two days later, I get the job, under the (my)condition that I only work 6pm-12am shifts. Everything was fine by the person who hired me.
Yesterday I had training, and at the end of the shift, the waitress manager told me that a 6pm-12am shift was not possible and he didn't know why the hiring manager told me that.
So that didn't work out. hahaha! Can't say I didn't try though.

BETTER NEWS:

The crisis hearts for animals are here! I've got them posted in my shop. All profits go towards the ASPCA. Yayyyyy saving animals.


Okay I guess this was an eventful post.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the site may be a terribly extensible and highly configurable multi-directory element. this can be an glorious directory from where you can get all the links whatever you want.
    Excellent Sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete