Monday, June 25, 2012

New Piercing :*

Hey Kittens! Got my Medusa pierced (finally!).

 I just got it pierced yesterday, after my mini-vacation with my friend Mandy. I wanted to get the vertical labret too, but the healing process would not allow for me to take it off within a day. I live with my gram who is super against piercings (she doesn't care about my dermal, but hasn't seen all of my tattoos though). I'm trying to make as little household interaction as possible, so she doesn't find out before it heals. Wish me luck!! ; ;
I already have my septum pierced, but I don't wear that out so much because I forget x3 


My chess-chocolate replica from Oo Jia came too (earlier before vacation).

Anndddd I've only got 12 more Crisis Hearts to sell for my donation event!

ALSOOOO I had an interview at Sephora last Monday, waiting for that call back!! x.x
Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment